What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you everything you need to know about testosterone deficiency
- Showing you what compounding pharmacies are and how they can customized TRT options for you
- Showing you how to identify and treat potential side effects before they become a problem
- Showing you how to avoid the main mistakes that men make when using TRT
- Showing you the truth about non-prescription testosterone boosters
- Showing you what foods and medicines can lower your testosterone
- Showing you what your best TRT option is more suitable for you
- Showing you how to talk to your doctor about getting TRT
- What foods and medicines can lower your testosterone
- Do you have less tolerance to stress and feel down?
- If you have low testosterone blood levels
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Testosterone: A Man’s Guide scores 74.61/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.excelmale.com/TestosteroneBook/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD24.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: excelmale.com you’ll also be taken through to excelmale.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)